[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Goal start doesnt match current pose error

Renil Joseph ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:56:24 UTC 2018

Hi, my UR5 hit something while executing test_move.py from ur_modern driver. After that, this error pops up all the time when I try to run the same code test_move.py. "Goal start does not match current pose".
I think this problem arise because the driver thinks that the earlier command got executed and didn't understand that it got hit. How do I resolve this ? If reinitialize the joints needed, please tell me how to do that.
How can I get this right safely!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/goal-start-doesnt-match-current-pose-error/6285/1) or reply to this email to respond.