[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Goal start doesnt match current pose error

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:10:40 UTC 2018

Hi.

Could I please ask you to not cross-post the same question to [ROS Answers](https://answers.ros.org/question/304692), [Github](https://github.com/ros-industrial/ur_modern_driver/issues/35) *and* ROS Discourse (this post) within 24 hours?

We're all volunteering our time here, so please allow us a little bit of time to get to issues and respond.

Cross-posting leads to split discussions in the best case, but typically to duplication of effort which is not very nice.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/goal-start-doesnt-match-current-pose-error/6285/2) or reply to this email to respond.