[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] Introducing ROS2 Tutorials

Nils Westhoff ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:30:31 UTC 2018

Okay, so I got a little further along. I'm not sure what exactly fixed it, but I did install `PCL`, `Ceres-solver` and `boost` using brew. Right now I'm having a problem building `sensor_msgs` and `geometry_msgs` because `nddscpp` and `RTIConnextCpp` are throwing erros. Probably due to [RTI Connext 5.3](https://github.com/ros2/ros2/wiki/OSX-Development-Setup#rti-connext-53) not being installed. I'll update if and when I get further along.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-introducing-ros2-tutorials/5959/4) or reply to this email to respond.