[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing ROS snapshot repositories

Steven! Ragnarök via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 02:05:09 UTC 2019

[quote="cratliff, post:3, topic:7705"]
Is the reproducilbility of ROS being tracked somewhere?
[/quote]

Not that I'm aware of, but it's a concern I've been pondering and iterating on since I joined Open Robotics. As I've had my hands in different elements of the release process it's given me a pretty deep view (although I'm sure it's still not complete) of all the ingredients that make up a ROS release and this discussion adds to the motivation to carve out time to document what I think I know.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-ros-snapshot-repositories/7705/4) or reply to this email to respond.