[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] An instantaneous chat platform for the ROS community

David Watkins via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:36:33 UTC 2019

I would also like to see Discord given that I already use it for multiple other projects. I think Rocket Chat looks appealing but lacks the momentum that Discord has as a community. I think other options, such as Gitter and Slack, don't have the functionality that would be most useful for people who are not only adding comments on code changes but also people looking to collaborate. I personally would be using this chat platform as a way to communicate with other researchers using ROS.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/an-instantaneous-chat-platform-for-the-ros-community/7794/3) or reply to this email to respond.