[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Integration of 6-axis manipulator and 2-axis positioner (external axes)

Thilo Zimmermann via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:55:28 UTC 2019

[quote="tdl-ua, post:6, topic:7931"]
If you prefer this to be posted on ROS Answers, I can of course do so.
[/quote]

no, I agree with @gavanderhoorn that this is a rather a discussion than a simple question-answer thing.

Hopefully the discussion here also goes back to your initial topic of [Integration of 6-axis manipulator and 2-axis positioner (external axes)](https://discourse.ros.org/t/integration-of-6-axis-manipulator-and-2-axis-positioner-external-axes/7931) & we can stop this meta-discussion on whether to post it here or there :slight_smile:

pardon - culpa mea

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/integration-of-6-axis-manipulator-and-2-axis-positioner-external-axes/7931/7) or reply to this email to respond.