[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Autoware.AI (current Autoware) roadmap

Servando via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 08:44:37 UTC 2019

[quote="gbiggs, post:7, topic:7976, full:true"]

[quote="esteve, post:3, topic:7976"]

The libymc_can library cant be used in Melodic because Ubuntu 18.04 requires PIC libraries, however we only have a binary and not the source code. Wed have to ask Yamaha (IIRC) to provide us with an updated binary.

[/quote]

Added, although we need to discuss which route to take. Do you know who (at Tier IV, I guess) is responsible for getting the binary from Yamaha?

[/quote]

@amc-nu has asked for the new binary

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/autoware-ai-current-autoware-roadmap/7976/8) or reply to this email to respond.