[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Request for comment: Autoware.Auto controller and vehicle interface design

Cho3 via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:52:36 UTC 2019

Hello all,

In Autoware.Auto we are trying to redevelop the Autoware stack from scratch. To do this right and ensure that we have a scalable ecosystem, I am proposing that we agree on concerns, behaviors and interfaces for various components of the Autoware stack.

I have a first proposal here for the controller and vehicle interface, which will be used in Autoware.Auto's first milestone:

https://gitlab.com/AutowareAuto/AutowareAuto/issues/62

Please take a look over it and comment as you see fit.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/request-for-comment-autoware-auto-controller-and-vehicle-interface-design/8053/1) or reply to this email to respond.