[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Fiducial Marker Based Localization System - Package Annoucement

karl ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:01:27 UTC 2019

How would one give the known pose of Aruco markers in an existing map and then use the fiducials localization system to localize the robot?

Background: We have an existing map (pgm) of our real-world environment.  We would like to position specific Aruco markers in known locations in the real-world, record their poses relative to the map coordinates, and then somehow use the fiducials localization node to localize in the map.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/fiducial-marker-based-localization-system-package-annoucement/4050/12) or reply to this email to respond.