[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Fiducial Marker Based Localization System - Package Annoucement

Raju Gupta via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 03:19:43 UTC 2019

Guys, I am new to ROS and fiducial marker tracking. I need a help. When tracking the fiducial, if I move the marker faster then the 3D visualization shows lag and the does not show the continuous movement of marker instead it kinds of jumps and apears when the marker come to static. I will really appreciate if you can help me solve this issue. Thanks,

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/fiducial-marker-based-localization-system-package-annoucement/4050/14) or reply to this email to respond.