[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS 2 Customer Stories Report

Adam Duncan via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:49:01 UTC 2019

@davetcoleman Thanks again for putting this together and sharing it with the community. PickNick has been a great partner of Amazon, you and your team do high quality work.

We have also been working with some customers and internal robotics teams to demonstrate ROS2 in a production environment. We plan to share any information we can with the community about the wins and/or misses as well as potential roadmap items to address them.

@mkhansen it would be great to sync up with you about who you are working with, we also have some groups experimenting with Nav2 and it would be fantastic to build a backlog of issues/feature requests specifically for that initiative if one doesn't exist already. I'd actually like to see a roadmap for all the working groups, including the security one we are driving.

@tfoote is there a global list of working groups and owners or can we create one somewhere? If i wanted to start a new working group, where would I list my initiative and roadmap for others to discover?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-customer-stories-report/8158/8) or reply to this email to respond.