[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Source code layout revision

Geoffrey Biggs via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 06:32:29 UTC 2019

Here is a rough estimate of the packages we have in Autoware. The first two columns are for deciding where to put them. I will fill them in as the discussion progresses.

If the discussion in the [repository thread](https://discourse.ros.org/t/splitting-the-autoware-ai-repository-and-changing-the-organisation/8139) goes against splitting the repositories, then the second column should be read as "top level directory" instead.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mj6KeNlaog_XuCNRKEGq2YfqPQaQP57t-q7JEEvt8DM/edit?usp=sharing

(Done as a Google Sheet because Discourse does not like wide tables.)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/source-code-layout-revision/8191/2) or reply to this email to respond.