[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2019 Sponsors

Tully Foote via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 00:05:38 UTC 2019

We're happy to announce the addition of new [ROSCon 2019](https://roscon.ros.org/2019]) sponsors.

Gold: [ADLINK](https://www.adlinktech.com/), [Clearpath Robotics](http://www.clearpathrobotics.com/), [Fetch Robotics](http://fetchrobotics.com/), and [Microsoft](https://www.microsoft.com)
Silver: [Mobile Industrial Robots](https://www.mobile-industrial-robots.com) and [Neobotix](https://www.neobotix-robots.com/)
Bronze: [6-Robot](http://www.6-robot.com/), [Alias Robotics](http://aliasrobotics.com/), [Baidu Apollo](http://apollo.auto/), and [Mov.ai](http://mov.ai/)

In addition Tier IV is also now supporting the [Diversity Scholarship Program](https://roscon.ros.org/2019/#more-info)

We're still looking for new sponsors. Please check the [prospectus](https://roscon.ros.org/2019/img/ROSCon_2019_Sponsorship_Prospectus.pdf) to learn about our sponsorship opportunities and feel free to contact the organizing committee (roscon-2019-oc at osrfoundation.org) with any questions. The exclusive sponsorship levels are starting to sell out, so it's best to act soon.

Thank you again to our Platinum Sponsor Amazon, and to all our Gold Sponsors: Acutronic Robotics, ADLINK, Apex.ai, Clearpath Robotics, eProsima, Fetch Robotics, iRobot, Microsoft, Rapyuta Robotics, ROBOTIS, Silexica, Tier IV, Toyota Research Institue, and Ubuntu.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2019-sponsors/7858/3) or reply to this email to respond.