Re: [ros-users] Is there a way for roslaunch to run nodes in…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Brian Gerkey
Til: ros-users
Emne: Re: [ros-users] Is there a way for roslaunch to run nodes in the current directory?
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Ken Conley <> wrote:
> For testing, we generally upload bag files to a web-accessible
> location, then use build macros to download those test files on
> demand. This enables fast checkout of the test packages, with the
> overhead of downloading the test data enforced on running the tests.
> Storing bag files outside of version control does have its issues --
> bag files, especially when messages are changed, do have versions, so
> a best practice is often to encode the version in the filename if it
> is not stored in a VCS.

We do this using the rosbuild_download_test_data() macro:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/rosbuild/CMakeLists#rosbuild_download_test_data

Example usage can be seen in amcl/CMakeLists.txt and gmapping/CMakeLists.txt.

    brian.