Author: Radu Bogdan Rusu
To: Josh Faust
CC: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] camera1394 and swissranger
Oh maybe to add to that... a solution that we currently deployed when it comes to drivers (such as the swissranger), is
to publish both PointCloud and PointCloud2 (see stereo_image_proc), so that might work for you. Just use /points and
/points2, if you want to be consistent to stereo_image_proc. We'll do the same for the laser assembler soon.

Cheers,
Radu.