Author: Kurt Konolige
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Can vslam support monocular?
Thuan, currently the SBA (sparse bundler adjustment) package supports
both monocular and stereo datasets. We are now working on the
front-end, that is, matching images and setting up the graph system that
is input to SBA. Currently, the stereo pipeline is almost completed -
we have to integrate place recognition fully. After that, we will work
on the monocular pipeline. By the end of summer we should have fully
documented, releasable code.

Cheers --Kurt