Author: Tucker Hermans
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] Prosilica Camera with kernel 2.6.32
I was wondering if anyone has been able to get the prosilica camera driver
working on linux kernel 2.6.32. After recently updating from 2.6.31 when I
attempt to use the camera my system crashes, either by freezing entirely or
restarting. I've managed once to get images streaming through prosilica's
SampleViewer, but I have not been able to reproduce the results.

If it helps, I'm using a prosilicia GC-1290 and running Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit.
I've tried running both the x64 and x86 prosilica binaries, as well as the
more recently released 1.22 sdk.

-Tucker