Author: Melonee Wise
To: ros-users@code.ros.org
CC: <ros-users@code.ros.org>
Subject: Re: [ros-users] NXT_ROS LDD error
Hi Henry-

Removing on link will not fix the problem because there are two links that create two roots of branches in a tree... Removing one link will just make the next link or links in the branch a new root link.. This is caused by an error in the parsing of the lxf and ldr files by lxf2urdf.py. I had this problem originally when I wrote lxf2urdf.py and I thought I caught all the edges cases but I guess I didn't. So I need to have the lxf and ldr files to understand where things are going wrong in the parser.

-Melonee