Author: User discussions
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] Smach nested state machines
Hi,

I recently started using SMACH for a non-ROS project, and so far it is
great. One thing I was wondering is if there is a way to have transitions
from nested state machines without having to wire it up from each of the
substates. I attached a picture to illustrate what I mean: for example if a
reset key is pressed, is there a way to self-transition SUB without having
to have FOO and BAR (and any other substates I might want) all check if the
reset button is pressed. I'm pretty sure I'm just not looking at it the
right way. Thanks!

Ruddick