+ (text/plain)
Author: Radu Bogdan Rusu
To: Igor Labutov
CC: Point Cloud Library \(PCL\) mailing list, User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] installing perception_pcl
Dear Igor,

On 02/11/2011 02:03 AM, Igor Labutov wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am a little confused on how to get the perception_pcl stack. I found these instructions:
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/perception_pcl
> Do I go through with these? Will rosdep install not be able to get the package in a standard way? I've tried that and
> its not finding it.

We need a bit more input in order to help you out here.

* are you trying to use PCL with ROS?
* are you trying to use PCL standalone?

* what are the error messages that you get?

PS. For PCL related questions, please use . Thanks!

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org