[ros-users] tabletop_collision_map_processing_node.cpp broke…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: [ros-users] tabletop_collision_map_processing_node.cpp broken?
Hi,

I think the tabletop_collision_map_processing_node.cpp file is broken in the
latest deb:
 - on line 130, you have:
    object_manipulation_msgs::GraspableObject object;
    object.type = object_manipulation_msgs::GraspableObject::POINT_CLUSTER;
 - but GraspableObject.msg doesn't seem to have a type anymore.

I also get other errors as GraspableObject doesn't have the model_pose field
anymore:
error: ‘struct object_manipulation_msgs::GraspableObject’ has no member
named ‘model_pose’

Can I get an uptodate version from somewhere?

Cheers,

Ugo

--
Ugo Cupcic | Shadow Robot Company |
Software Engineer | 251 Liverpool Road |