Author: User discussions
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] Request for Respository
Hello,
My name is Kevin DeMarco and I am interested in starting a new ROS repository managed by the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI). www.gtri.gatech.edu<http://www.gtri.gatech.edu> . While there is already a Georgia Tech repository (gt-ros-pkg), GTRI is a separate entity from the academic institution, both legally and financially. GTRI does not fall under the control of the engineering colleges and works on different problems from the academic side. I recommend that the GTRI repository be named, "gtri-ros-pkg". Let me know if you need any more information. Thanks.

-Kevin DeMarco

Kevin DeMarco
Research Engineer II
Georgia Tech Research Institute