Author: phped60.com team
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] For PHP Developers - How to get PhpED 6.0 from NuSphere at 30% off
Dear PHP Developer,

We would like to inform you about the latest PhpED 6.0 release from
our strategic partner NuSphere, Inc. As a business owner and a
manager of your technical team for web development, you will
definitely benefit from it.

If you are not the right person, please forward this note to someone
who is responsible for a web development project in your organization.

Here is our proposal:

Use this coupon code: ALL-OTH-30-O-19020 to get a 30% discount on
every PhpED related product in Nusphere's store!

Follow this link: https://shop.nusphere.com/customer/home.php?cat=9,
and enter the coupon code during the checkout.

listed for purchase decision on PhpED have always included PHP
Debugger

(http://www.nusphere.com/products/php_debugger.htm) and the speed of
the Editor.

The recent release of PhpED 6.0 includes JavaScript code completion
and other new features - to view, please click on the following link:

http://www.nusphere.com/products/phped_new_features.htm

Best Regards,

The NuSphere Team at PhpED60.com

P.S. Please reply with "unsubscribe" in your subject line if you are
not interested to receive another communications from us.