Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
CC: Jenkins, Odest Chadwicke
Subject: Re: [ros-users] AR.Drone
Hi Dominick,
ardrone_brown lets you do that. You just have to "rosservice call
/ardrone/togglecam" to toggle between the two cameras.
You can go to http://code.google.com/p/brown-ros-pkg/ to get more info.
Also, it helps to have the latest firmware on your drone.
Best!
Arjun.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Dominick Vanthienen <