[ros-users] rviz_qt development has merged back into rviz tr…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: [ros-users] rviz_qt development has merged back into rviz trunk
For those of you following development of the rviz port to Qt...

The current "unstable" release (pre-Fuerte) is now stable enough to build
rviz_qt, so I have copied the rviz_qt code from visualization_experimental
back over top of the rviz code in the visualization stack. I'm continuing
to develop it there.

If you'd like to continue following along, abandon your old
visualization_experimental checkout and look instead here:

svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/visualization/trunk (for
rviz)

and here:

svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/visualization_common/trunk