Re: [ros-users] Announcing ROS Android Sensors Driver

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: chadrockey
CC: ros-users
Emne: Re: [ros-users] Announcing ROS Android Sensors Driver

    Hi Chad,

    I am interesting in your work. In LeJOS project, a JVM for Lego
    Mindstorms NXT, we are trying to develop a new Stack and Maybe your
    roadmap about sensor_msg are the same direction than our goal.

    do you know if NavSatFix is compatible with the package gpsd_viewer?

http://www.ros.org/wiki/gpsd_viewer

http://lejos.sourceforge.net/
https://lejos.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/lejos/trunk/ros/examples/

    Cheers