[ros-users] rosmake error in Electric

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ Screenshot at 2012-02-26 14_27_57.png (image/png)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] rosmake error in Electric
Hi, all

Recently I got a new desktop and installed Electric on Ubuntu 11.10. When I
rosmake a package in Electric, it dosen't t work. The package is the same
one which I have ever compiled it correctly in diamondback. The error is:

CMake Error at build/CMakeFiles/CMakeSystem.cmake:1 (INCLUDE):
   include could not find load file:
     /opt/ros/diamondback/ros/core/rosbuild/rostoolchain.cmake
Call Stack (most recent call first):

Attached figure is the error in detail. Any suggestion? Thanks.

--
Haojie