Re: [ros-users] ROS decentralise architecture, without ROS M…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] ROS decentralise architecture, without ROS Master
Hi Gaëtan,

> I am wondering if there any work done about decentralise architecture for ROS. I mean connection and exchange of services between nodes without the need of a ROS Master, in an "ad hok mode".
>
> I found no information about this neither in the Wiki, FAQ or ROS Answer pages.
>
> If you have some information about previous or ongoing work on the subject I'm interested !

For now the suggested multi-master approach is the best way to go.

For the future we are actively thinking about master-less solutions.
But this is all still in "white-board" phase and nothing which will be available in the near term.
As soon as ideas and concepts get more concrete we will put together information in the Wiki.

Dirk