[ros-users] Announcing phspline_trajectory_planner ROS packa…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] Announcing phspline_trajectory_planner ROS package
Hello,

My name is Ganesh P Kumar, and I'm a student at Autonomous System
Technologies Research & Integration Laboratory (ASTRIL), at Arizona State
University, USA.

This to announce the phspline_trajectory_planner ROS stack, developed by my
advisor, Dr. Srikanth Saripalli and myself. This stack extends the
navigation_experimental stack to make goal_passer follow a path generated
by a certain spline called PH Spline.

Documentation: http://robotics.asu.edu/2012/04/phspline-trajectory-planner/
Repository (hg) : https://bitbucket.org/pkganeshpk/phspline_planner

Could the ROS indexers please take note and let me know?

Regards,
Ganesh P Kumar