Re: [ros-users] ROS Fuerte update with Ubuntu Precise suppor…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] ROS Fuerte update with Ubuntu Precise support
The one issue I have is that ros-fuerte-stage depends on libjpeg62 and
ros-fuerte-* (presumably gazebo, pcl, etc), depend on libjpeg8. So,
ros-fuerte-desktop-full still does not work due to this dependency
problem. If stage dependencies can be updated, I think this would be
ready for primetime.