Til: Tully Foote
CC: ros-release
Emne: Re: [Ros-release] Shadow repository
Hi Tully,

Thank you for these explanations, I now understand better the
motivations behind the current system.

As gps_umd provides the definition of the "extended" gps messages and
does not compile, it is a problem for dependencies. If the maintainer is
on this list, maybe one should move the message definitions to their own
stack to prevent dependency problems?

Our stack ethzasl_aseba compiles fine on fuerte excepted for
oneiric_i386 [1], as it seems that some basic stacks are missing (like
common). I guess it is a known problem, do you know when it will be fixed?

Thank you, kind regards,

Stéphane

[1]
http://build.willowgarage.com/job/prerelease_fuerte_ethzasl_aseba_oneiric_i386/2/console