Re: [ros-users] New package announcement: gspeech

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] New package announcement: gspeech
Hi Achu,

Thanks for your announcement. Your repository has been added to the index.
It's information will be available the next time the indexer completes
it's run.

-- Your Friendly Neighborhood ROS Indexers