Re: [ros-users] GUI to manage launch files, ROS nodes, topic…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] GUI to manage launch files, ROS nodes, topics, services and parameter
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the announcement and the great documentation. This looks like
it could be very useful.

Tully

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 7:02 AM, Alexander Tiderko <