[ros-users] User-friendly improvements to rviz

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: ros-users@code.ros.org
Emne: [ros-users] User-friendly improvements to rviz
Hello,

Rviz is a great tool, but some default plugins are missing some features
very useful in research (and often demanded). In particular:
- Visualization for OccupancyMap should be able to display gray-scale
values corresponding to occupancy, and not only 3 values.
- Markers lists should be able to handle per-element alpha. I know that
the web page states otherwise, but frankly I do not see any reason not
to do it. It is very useful, in particular for triangle lists.

Therefore, I decided to go forward and to implement these two features,
they are available here:
     https://github.com/ethz-asl/visualization-userfriendly
I might add more features depending on the needs here at ASL. Of course,
I would be very happy to see these features contributed upstream.

Your comments are welcome,

Kind regards,

Stéphane

--