[ros-users] Gazebo crashes in ROS fuerte

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: marco.cognetti@libero.it
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] Gazebo crashes in ROS fuerte
Hi guys,

I already posted this question to ROS answers and Gazebo forum without any
result. You can find it at

http://answers.ros.org/question/47507/gazebo-ros-fuerte-crash/

My question is about the new format of Gazebo, SDF. Is there any guide on how
to include it in a launch file?
This since I developed my code for ROS electric using XACRO format and
everything works fine. Then, if the conversion into this format will solve my
problem I will take my time and then convert all my files.
If I run my code (adjusted for ROS fuerte/ Gazebo using plugins instead of
controller and so on), the simulator crashes with an high frequency. I think
that it is not my only problem and I'm asking if some of you has found a
solution.

Thanks in advance for any reply,

Marco