Til: Jack O'Quin
CC: ros-release@code.ros.org
Emne: Re: [Ros-release] sudo not found?
It should probably be a buildtool_depend, but either way using sudo inside
CMake seems really wacky, how am I supposed to build this from source on a
machine where I don't have sudo?

I am not sure if there is a better alternative, but you should consider
separating the permissions settings and building. Ideally this would be a
post install hook action or a manual step after building for source install.

Do other projects require sudo at build time for this sort of action?