[ros-users] missing generated lisp-messages in debian packag…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: [ros-users] missing generated lisp-messages in debian packages for groovy
Hi all,

when installing debian msg-packages under groovy, e.g.
arm_navigation_msgs or pr2_msgs, they only contain the generated
cpp-files, while the lisp-msgs are missing.

Example:
Under fuerte: /opt/ros/fuerte/stacks/pr2_common/pr2_msgs/msg_gen
contains both cpp and lisp directories.
Under groovy: /opt/ros/groovy/stacks/pr2_common/pr2_msgs/msg_gen
contains only a cpp directory.

This leads to compilation error of lisp packages that depend on these
message packages under groovy. I think this is a bug. Could anybody
please confirm this bug? Also, if it is indeed a bug, could someone
please point me to the right place to file a ticket? Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Georg.