Re: [Ros-release] Releasing an existing third-party package …

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Jack O'Quin
Til: Piyush
CC: ROS-Release
Emne: Re: [Ros-release] Releasing an existing third-party package with patches?
On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Piyush <> wrote:

> I think you can try and adapt the instructions from Sec 2.6 here:
> http://ros.org/wiki/bloom/Tutorials/ReleaseThirdParty. Not sure what the
> best way to test the build is. I generally just pull in
> release/rosdistro/foo in my local workspace and test "catkin_make_isolated
> --install".

I think you can define the gbp RELEASE repo in hydro/release.yaml, but
without a "version:" field. Once that is merged, you can use the "latest"
option for running a pre-release test.

http://packages.ros.org/web/prerelease/select_distro
--
joq