Author: Anis Koubaa (COINS)
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Tutorial on writing a global path planner plugin in ROS
Thank you Austin.

I have added the note about the ROS version and also added the tutorial to
navigation tutorials wiki
http://wiki.ros.org/navigation/Tutorials/Writing%20A%20Global%20Path%20Plann
er%20As%20Plugin%20in%20ROS
http://wiki.ros.org/navigation/Tutorials

Anis

From: Austin Hendrix <>
Date: Monday, March 31, 2014 7:54 AM
To: User discussions <>
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Tutorial on writing a global path planner plugin
in ROS

Awesome! It¹s always nice to see more tutorials about ROS.

Two suggestions:
* Add or link your tutorial to the navigation tutorials wiki page:
http://wiki.ros.org/navigation/Tutorials
* Make a note about which version(s) of ROS your tutorials were developed
for, or which versions you think they¹ll work with.

Great work!
-Austin