[ros-users] Node for iNemo-M1 discovery 9DOF IMU

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Walter \"Myzhar\" Lucetti
Til: User discussions
Emne: [ros-users] Node for iNemo-M1 discovery 9DOF IMU
Hi all,

I'm writing a node (C++) to interface with the ST iNemo-M1 Discovery board
(STEVAL-MKI121V1):
http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/FM116/SC1248/PF255175

If you do not know it, it is a 9DOF IMU based on iNemo SOC, with a 9DOF
IMU, plus Barometer and Temperature sensor, coordinated by a STM32F103

I want to write a Serial Driver to communicate with the "original Firmware"
that provides a good pose estimation (RPY and Quaternion) based on a Kalman
Filter.

The source code is available on my Github repository:
https://github.com/Myzhar/ST-iNemo_M1-IMU.git

I would like that someone could contribute with my work, I started writing
code for ROS only at the beginning of september and any suggestion would be
really appreciated.

Regards
Walter

--