Re: [ros-users] Cheap Lidar for Prototyping / POC

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Romain Reignier
Til: Jake Angulo, User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] Cheap Lidar for Prototyping / POC
Hi,

There is also the lidar from the Neato XV-11 robot vacuum but you have
to find a working one and add a board to drive the motor.

There is a ROS driver: http://wiki.ros.org/xv_11_laser_driver

It is not the simplest but by far the cheapest Lidar I found.

More infos here: https://xv11hacking.wikispaces.com/LIDAR+Sensor

Regards,

Romain