Author: Tully Foote
To: User discussions
Subject: [ros-users] ROSCon 2015 Videos Posted + ROSCon 2016 Venue Survey
The videos from ROSCon 2015 <http://roscon.ros.org/2015> have been posted!
If you were unable to attend or catch the live stream we recorded all of
the presentations as well as the lightning talks. You can find them linked
from the program <http://roscon.ros.org/2015#program> or view them all here
<https://vimeopro.com/osrfoundation/roscon-2015>

As an example here's Brian's opening remarks:

ROSCon 2015 Hamburg: Day 1 - Opening Remarks <https://vimeo.com/141807288>
from OSRF <https://vimeo.com/osrfoundation> on Vimeo <https://vimeo.com/>.

*ROSCon 2016 Venue Survey*

While you are thinking about ROSCon please take a moment to fill out our survey
about potential locations for ROSCon 2016
<https://events.osrfoundation.org/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/petition/sign&sid=5&reset=1>
We
want your input to help us choose the next location for ROSCon!

*- Your ROSCon Organizing Committee*

Thanks again to our Platinum Sponsors: Canonical / Ubuntu and Fetch
Robotics!

And our Gold Sponsors: 3D Robotics, Bosch, Clearpath Robotics, GaiTech,
Magazino, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Rethink Robotics, ROBOTIS, Robotnik,
ROS-Industrial, Shadow Robot, SICK, and Synapticon!