Author: Tully Foote
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Developing with SROS
ruffsl <http://discourse.ros.org/users/ruffsl>
November 21

I've been receiving a number of private messages about SROS
<http://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-sros-security-enhancements-for-ros/536>,
and so rather then all this valuable discussion accumulating dust in my
inbox, I though I'd start a thread here for the rest of the community's
benefit.

I should think for now, Q&A about the design of SROS would also be
appropriate here, as SROS is bound to change, and so archiving such topics
on answers.ros.org may no yet be the best place for early developments.

So please give us shoutout or followups about SROS here so we can all stay
on the same page. I'll try and be as active as gradschool will afford, but
posting here may enable someone else to respond when my inbox backs up.