Author: Tully Foote via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] QOS history depth
SecretaryBirds <http://discourse.ros.org/users/secretarybirds>
November 11

Playing around with QOS depths, I noticed you can set the depth to 0.
Not sure if that's allowed? Will it really set it to 0, or does it just
force it to 1 in the DDS layer?
I couldn't tell a difference between a depth of 1 and 0, but maybe I just
didn't test the right combo of Pub/Sub to see a difference.

Playing with the OpenSplice demo_ishapes executable, they don't even allow
a depth size of 0.