Author: Tully Foote via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] ROBOT SERVICE ENGINEER @ Magazino Munich
feucht-bode <http://discourse.ros.org/users/feucht-bode>
November 20

Roboter Service Engineer (m/f)

Awaken our robots!
Were a robotic startup located in Munich, Germany, which develops and
produces a perception driven logistics robot. Our robots are deployed in
several warehouses and solve real customer problems. With over 55 employees
were one of the biggest Advanced-Robotic-Teams in Europe.

Your Responsibilities

Analyzation and troubleshooting of complex and fascinating robotic
problems at our customers warehouses
Close collaboration with our developers in the head office
Deployment, maintenance and benchmarking of our robots
Analyzation of Requirements and training of our customers
High willingness to travel, actually mostly in Germany

Your profil:

Bachelor in robotics, IT, mechatronics or equal
Well-funded knowledge in software development, ideally in the field of
robotic and/or embedded software (e.g. during your studies)
Knowledge of ROS (Robot Operating System)
Fundamental knowledge of C++ and/or Python on Linux
Fundamental understanding of mechanics, electrical Systems, networks, IT
and Linux- Administration
Excellent customer relationship and organizational Talent
Fluent german required
Valid drivers license

What we can offer you:

High personal responsibility
Room to maneuver
Attractive salary
Company car and cellphone
Benefits
Future-oriented job
Young, innovative team
Flat hierarchies
100% startup atmosphere
Team events

Did we arouse your interest, do you want to be part of a revolutionary
idea? If so send us an email with your complete application or call us!

Magazino GmbH l Landsberger Str. 234 l 80687 Mnchen l T 089 - 21552415 - 0
l l www.magazino.eu