[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Manag…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Jose Luis Rivero via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Need to sync new release of rqt_topic (Indigo, Jade, Kinetic)

//cc @davetcoleman

[quote="tfoote, post:2, topic:1410"]
There are two gazebo plugins that seem to be failing after this release of gazebo_ros_pkgs @jrivero https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/13934
[/quote]

Thanks Tully. For reference, the origin of the problem is [this PR in the gazebo_ros_pkgs repo](https://github.com/ros-simulation/gazebo_ros_pkgs/pull/537#discussion_r100673551). We [are discussing how to handle](https://github.com/ros/catkin/issues/856) the the issue in upstream catkin.

If the maintainers can not patch the packages during the next week I can try to get some time to work on patching both, just ping me.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/need-to-sync-new-release-of-rqt-topic-indigo-jade-kinetic/1410/3) or reply to this email to respond.