[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] Payload Te…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Tyeth Gundry via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] Payload Test of TurtleBot3

These are amazing, I just heard about the project today (tb3 compared to tb1 which I knew of).

Any chance you can test one with a space in the middle, or even an upside down U shape, because I want to run a gantry along the middle with hopefully cnc 3d print/route/drill along the full length, ideally it would be able to print skeleton supports to drive up as it printed an object.

Imagine it printing a corkscrew pair of ramps which it drove up as the model layers were printed. A bit wasteful until you consider it could then potentially do prints of any size...

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-payload-test-of-turtlebot3/827/7) or reply to this email to respond.