[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [robot description formats] …

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Susie Agerholm via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [robot description formats] Project: Better workflow for robot descriptions - URDF/XACRO

Dear members of the ROS community,

We are two Software Engineering students at the IT University in Copenhagen, who are doing our master thesis on the ROS framework. We are looking into how to improve the workflow for creating and editing robot descriptions (URDF/XACRO) for improved usability and correctness.

If you have any experience with robot descriptions (URDF/XACRO), we really hope you will spend 3 minutes answering this questionnaire:
https://da.surveymonkey.com/r/T2XZFP6

Thank you so much in advance :)

Also: You can leave your contact info in the questionnaire, if you would like to give feedback to the solution, we're working on.

Best regards
Carsten Wrobel and Susie Agerholm Balle

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/project-better-workflow-for-robot-descriptions-urdf-xacro/1427/1) or reply to this email to respond.