Author: Rud Merriam via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Consultation through ROS Discourse

I'm presently tied up with the NASA Space Robotics Challenge or I'd
offer my assistance. You might want to post on FB on the Autonomous
Robotics Competition page I created
[https://www.facebook.com/groups/autonomousrobot/] during the NASA
Sample Return Robotics competition. There are a number of teams from
these competitions and others. There are a lot of ROS users on the page.

-73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD*
/Mystic Lake Software/ <http://mysticlakesoftware.com/>

---