[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] OpenSp…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Francisco Martín Rico via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] OpenSplice 6.7 released under the Apache license

Good news this release of OpenSplice under Apache 2.0 License.

It is also very good news the efforts of the guys from eProsima to improve the performance with large messages. PointClouds are fundamental, especially now that many robots are equipped with RGB-D cameras, and this aspect was not completely solved. I'm sure Jaime and his team will do a good job on this matter. We recently did a project with FastRTPS and eProsima support was very good.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/opensplice-6-7-released-under-the-apache-license/1901/5) or reply to this email to respond.